Stakeholders Workshop – Tuesday 28th January 2020
Forest stakeholders in Portugal are invited to the presentation of the EU Horizon2020 project My Sustainable Forest. The workshop pursues the following objectives:
- To present the project to the Portuguese foresters and wood-based industry stakeholders, emphasizing the services and products for a sustainable forest management.
- To identify the most relevant needs across Portuguese forestry stakeholders.
- To discuss the usability, strengths and weaknesses of the products within the silvicultural procedures.
- To disseminate the satellite-based products developed for the Portuguese areas of interest.
- To discuss both the Portuguese forestry sector problems and challenges
Stakeholders Training Session – Tuesday 28th January 2020
A training programme for End-Users in order to facilitate My Sustainable Forest services usage. Training elements will be delivered include materials for use both online and in a classroom non-operational setting and technical on-site support. End-Users training feedback will be collected for an assessment of the service in meeting their particular requirements and next future expectations.
My Sustainable Forest Internal Review Meeting – Wednesday 29th January 2020
Project Board meeting: review the technical and financial detailed progress of each My Sustainable Forest partner in the period [M18, M27] and prepare the presentation to the European Commission representatives.
My Sustainable Forest Interim Review Meeting – Thursday 30th January 2020
Present the technical and financial detailed progress of each My Sustainable Forest partner in the period [M18, M27] to the European Commission representatives: Iulia Simon, European Comission’s Project Officer, and the external independent experts Joachim Hill and Marcello Ricottilli.