MySustainableForest project invites you to the presentation of the portfolio of products for sustainable forest management. On July 1st, the consortium is organizing an open virtual event where attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Discover the products based on satellite, LiDAR, sonic and statistical data developed within the project.
- Learn from six European forest stakeholders about key forestry challenges and their solutions using remote-sensing technologies.
- Participate and dialogue with pair stakeholders (FOAL, CNPF, RAIZ, CFRI, UFE, FORESNA) and solution providers (GMV, FÖRA, MADERA+, EFI) from MySustainableForest project.
- Date: 1 July 2020
- Time (CET) 11:00-12:30, Total Length: 1.5 hours approximately
- Language: English
- Location: Microsoft Teams – Details will be provided at a later stage
- Registration Deadline: June 30, 2020