MySustainableForest Online Webinar – 1 July 2020
Forestry Challenges and Earth Observation-based solutions: a dynamic discussion between Users and ProvidersMySustainableForest project invites you to the presentation of the portfolio of products for sustainable forest management. This European project aims to further integrate Earth observation into the forestry sector, demonstrating the advantage of incorporating remote sensing information into the decision making, protocols and daily operations of the different actors involved in the silvicultural chain.
- Discover the products based on satellite, LiDAR, sonic and statistical data developed within the project.
- Learn from six European forest stakeholders about key forestry challenges and their solutions using remote-sensing technologies.
- Participate and dialogue with pair stakeholders (FOAL, CNPF, RAIZ, CFRI, UFE, FORESNA) and solution providers (GMV, FÖRA, MADERA+, EFI) from MySustainableForest project.
- Date: 1 July 2020
- Time (CET) 11:00-12:30, Total Length: 1.5 hours approximately
- Language: English
- Location: Microsoft Teams – Details will be provided at a later stage
- Registration Deadline: June 30, 2020